There are many reasons why you should consider running a website. The reasons may be the same for different types of websites. You also don’t have to stick to one type of page. You can have a page that contains many different things. You can have a company website and at the same time run a blog or have a news system informing about any changes and further development of the company.
The more encouraging reasons include:
- Starting cooperation with other companies – often companies support each other. But it has to work both ways. A used car dealer will repair the vehicles at a certain mechanic, and so will send his customers to him as well. The mechanic, on the other hand, in the event of customer questions, will send them to a cooperating seller.
- People use social media a lot. Each time your website shows up in user posts, you increase the chance of attracting a new customer.
A well-made website will allow you to earn. If you are good at something and you help others directly or indirectly, people will come back to you. The Internet is really powerful. If people are satisfied, they will attract others. And where there are a lot of people, there are great opportunities!
- Some companies often become sponsors. They can buy things that will be useful to you in your hobby, i.e. the topic of your website. For a carpenter, these can be drills, saws, or electro tools. For the photographer, a bag, kits to keep accessories clean, and even the lens or camera itself. Various cosmetics for a stylist, and various spices and pots for a cook. In return, they expect their name to appear on your website, in texts or videos you create.
- Other companies will not interfere with your materials. In exchange for their logo on your website, you will receive various discounts. For example, it could be a few percent discounts on all your purchases. Affiliate programs are another form of this type of earnings. You put up a logo or a link to a given store on your website. For each customer’s purchase sent there from your site, you will receive a few percent of their order amount.
- You can earn from users’ donations. People who write good tutorials and do not want anything in return are very often rewarded by their recipients. On the website, you place the option of sending a donation, for example via PayPal. Thankful people will take advantage of this feature and will support you.
- There are also advertising systems. You can see these on almost every page. Once, one or two ads which did not interfere with reading the content. Now, very often dozens of pop-ups, movable ads, or imitating buttons ads. Everything made by greedy people. An example of annoying advertisements on the Internet is, for example, those on Youtube. They don’t interest you at all, but you have to watch them… Remember that for future reference. Ads can make a profit, but only if someone views them. If you litter your page with ads, you’ll either lose a large amount of your audience or they’ll block all of your ads. Not worth it.